Tuesday 25 March 2008

US UNDERGROUND HIP HOP SHOW

For my second show, which I did on the 21st of November 2007, I chose another one of my favourite genres to concentrate on, American Underground Hip Hop.

You can download it here: Hip Hop Show
or you can listen to it right here:







I played some heavy heavy tunes on this show, while also inserting a selection of J Dilla's beats between each track while I chatted to you. The tracks I played were:

1. Lyrics Born - Do That There (feat. Cut Chemist)
2. Cut Chemist - What's The Altitude (feat. Hymnal)
3. Latyrx and DJ Shadow - Storm Warning
4. Clouddead - Jimmy Breeze Side B
5. Buck 65 - The Beatific
6. Cage - Shoot Frank
7. El-P - Smithereens
8. Aesop Rock - None Shall Pass
9. Souls of Mischief - '93 'til infinity
10. Shape of Broad Minds - Electric Blue
11. Ghostface Killah - 9 Milli Bros (feat. Wu-Tang Clan) [Intro]
12. J Dilla - E=MC2 (feat. Common)
13. Madvillain - All Caps

Thanks!

No comments: