Friday 28 March 2008

QUARTERLY ROUNDUP SHOW

The end of term conveniently coincided with a quarter of the year having finished, so I thought I would play some of my favourite songs of the first 3 months of 2008. I have never heard of any other radio show using this ground-breaking concept.
I also did some live mixing/editing I believe for this especialle show.

Download the show here: Best of 2008 so far show (12th March 2008)
or you can listen to it right here:







Fantastic Songs List (FSL):
1. Envelopes - Free Jazz
2. Fuck Buttons - Ribs Out
3. Fuck Buttons - Sweet Love for Planet Earth
4. The Books - Ghost Train Digest
5. Spyweirdos - First
6. Spyweirdos - Fifth
7. Barry Lynn - LTI
8. Gnarls Barkley - Open Book
9. Klaxons - Atlantis to Interzone (Metronomy Remix)
10. The Juan Maclean - Happy House
11. These New Puritans - Swords of Truth
12. Neon Neon - Trick For Treat
13. Moby - Alice (Drop the Lime Remix)
14. clip of Oasis - Wonderwall
15. The Mountain Goats - Heretic Pride
16. Xiu Xiu - I Do What I Want, When I Want
17. Black Kids - I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You
18. Junior Boys - Like A Child (Carl Craig Remix)
19. DJ Shadow - Flashback
20. DJ Shadow - Uncharted (The El Dorado Megamix)
21. Lifers Group - Real Deal (Shadow Mix)

Crepes.

No comments: