Tuesday 25 March 2008

BEST OF 2007 ROUND UP SHOW

My Friendlys,
For my end of 2007 Run Down / Round Up show (26th November 2007) I played songs from my favourite albums of the year, while a couple of local carol singers added to the festive spirit by singing a couple of their favourites.
Check it out right there: End of Year Show
or you can listen to it here:






1. LCD Soundsystem - Someone Great
2. Feist - I Feel It All
3. Deerhoof - +81
~Christmas Carol Interlude - Oh Come All Ye Faithful~
4. Modest Mouse - We've Got Everything
5. !!! - Sweet Life
6. Of Montreal - Cato as a Pun
7. Prinzhorn Dance School - Crackerjack Docker
8. Arcade Fire - My Body is a Cage
~Rudolph the Rasta/Ragga Reindeer~
9. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Yankee Go Home
10. Animal Collective - For Reverend Green
~Christmas Carol Interlude - We Three Kings...~
11. Bat For Lashes - Prescilla
12. Kings Of Leon - Charmer
~We Wish You A Reggae Christmas~

And that was it for the 07.

No comments: