Wednesday 29 April 2009

RELOCATED 1990s MINIDISC SHOW

OK, so basically I found loads of my old Minidiscs™ over the holidays, and I listened to all of them all the way through. LOVELY STUFF on them! So for this show, I took a sample of the VERY BEST of my Minidisc™ recordings from about the years 1998-2002 and played them direct and upfront for you! Hope you enjoy this BLAST FROM THE PAST.

You can DOWNLOAD the ting here: MINIDISC SHOW
(21st April 2009)
or EVEN stream it up right here yo:







The little machine churned out the following:
1. The Wiseguys - Ooh La La
2. Mr. Oizo - Flat Beat
3. Wildchild - Renegade Master (Norman Cook Remix)
4. Fatboy Slim - Praise You (RARE Original Version)
5. Sisquo - T#ong Song (Artful Dodger Remix feat. MC Neat)
6. Limp Bizkit - M:I2 Theme
7. Bomfunk MCs - Freestyler
8. The Baha Men - Who Let the Dogs Out?
9. Nelly - Country Grammar
10. Outkast - So Fresh, So Clean
11. Jay-Z - A Hard Knock Life
12. D12 - Purple Hills
13. Wheatus - Wannabe Gangster
14. Tatu - All the Things She Said

LURRRCH!

1 comment:

Tommy said...

"Limp Bizkit - M:I2 Theme"

Dayuum boy