Thursday 5 February 2009

AMBIENT SHOW


I always try to sneak some sort of "ambient"-inspired track into a show, so I thought it about time I did a whole ambient show. I tried to keep the whole deal very chill, and I don't believe there is a moment during this show where music isn't playing. I also performed a short exclusive ambient live set, in between the fantastic music!

You can chong here: Ambient Show (4th February 2009)
or straight up here:







1. Philip Jeck - Unveiled
2. Fennesz - Perfume For Winter
3. The Fun Years - My Lowville
4. Biosphere - Som Evige Stjerner
5. Aphex Twin - Grey Stripe
6. Xela - Japanese Whispers
7. Boards of Canada - M9
8. Monolake - Atomium
**SPYRAL - LIVE AMBIENT SET**
9. Murcof - Cosmos I
10. Stars of the Lid - Broken Harbors, Part 2
11. Dual Echelon - Output Emotion
12. Ø - Eetteri
13. AtomTM - Interferenz 1
14. Alva Noto & Ryuichi Sakamoto - Logic Moon

CHMMM.

No comments: