Wednesday 21 January 2009

NEW YEAR 2009 SHOW


To welcome in the new year I thought it appropriate to play some brand new music, some music that I discovered over the Christmas break, as well as some forthcoming releases. Being the first show for a while which I conducted on my own, without being bound by any particular genre, I thoroughly enjoyed doing it and being back in the studio, playing some fantastic music.

Experience the cutting edge by downloading here: NEW YEAR SHOW (20th January 2009)
or EVEN stream here, but be careful, it's sharp.







1. Paavoharju – Kevatrumpu
2. Animal Collective – My Girls
3. Fever Ray – Conrete Walls
4. Anthony & the Johnsons – Aeon
5. The Prodigy – Omen
6. Squarepusher – Arterial Fantasy
7. Shed – Flat Axe
8. Barack Hussein Obama – Yes We Can
9. The Gullivers – Ambulance
10. MF Doom – Ballskin
11. Madlib (The Beat Konducta) – The Paycheck (Gotta)
12. Dr Who Dat? – Ghetto Dreaming
13. Telefon Tel Aviv – The Birds
14. The Cinematic Orchestra - Exodus

Razor.

No comments: