Thursday 6 November 2008

EXPLOSIVE BEATS SHOW

It being Guy Fawke's night in about 22hours time after this show, I thought it the perfect opportunity to play some of my favourite explosive tunes, since I have so many, and they always tell me that they should be unleashed to the world. I also got my friend Rhodri, who is also very experienced in the world of explosion-music, to assist me in the track selection.

If you would care to experience the controlled explosion in the form of a download, please click here: EXPLOSIVE BEATS SHOW (4th November 2008)
or if you would prefer to simply listen to it, without risk of meltdown on your computer, do that therrr:







You can read that tracklisting here:
1. Explosions in the Sky – Six Days at the Bottom of the Ocean
2. Bogdan Raczynski – Pouch Fulla Seed
3. Milanese – Magical Flying Hat
4. Venetian Snares – Hand Throw
5. Ebola – Painkillers (Enduser Remix)
6. LV – Dream Cargo
7. Appleblim – Fear
8. Metric – Empty
9. LFO – Freak
10. Pivot – Didn’t I Furious
11. Melt Banana – Introduction For Charlie
12. Amen Andrews vs Spac Hand Luke – 1 Shot Killer Pussy
13. Squarepusher – Anstromm Feck-4

Let me know the results of any experiences.

No comments: