Friday 21 November 2008

DARK/BLACK/DRONE/SLUDGE/DEATH METAL SHOW


It was definitely about time to branch out to a genre of music that I really knew very very little about, and that I often found hard to listen to. With few preconceptions, (as always) I carried out a significant amount of research(!) into Metal in general, and after listening to a fair amount of stuff, and after doing this show with my friend Tim who brought in some excellent songs to the studio, I have started to take a serious liking to the genre.

SO I suggest that you check out the show, because maybe you will experience a similar enlightening: Download the METAL SHOW (18th November 2008)
or liSTAN here:







The SHONGS were these ones:
1. Bohren & Club de Gore – Midnight Black Earth
2. The Melvins – Skeeter
3. Boris – My Neighbour Satan
4. Gorgoroth – Huldrelokk
5. Burzum – Dunkelheit
6. Mayhem – Bloodswords
7. Napalm Death – Siege of Power
8. Jesu – Old Year
9. Rollo Tomassi – I Love Turbulence
10.Down I Go – King Leopold II
11. Lurker of Chalice – Paramnesia
12. SunnO))) – It Took The Night To Believe

rwAAAAAAAaHHH!!!!

No comments: